The Georgia Players Guild celebrates two things: epic music and outstanding musicians from the South. Musical Director, singer, and multi-instrumentalist Travis Cottle along with singer and guitarist Jacob Deaton bring together some of the most talented musicians in Atlanta and greater Georgia to curate multidimensional musical showcases. The band’s performances, featuring iconic pop, rock, and country hits, pay tribute to the unique and talented performers that made the music famous.
The Georgia Players Guild’s newest show Georgia Rhythm: A Revue of Georgia Music History will take music fans on a high-energy and fun-filled journey of the Peach State’s greatest artists and most well-known songs from Ray Charles and Collective Soul to OutKast and Jason Aldean,
Opening the show is TRIBUTE - The Music of the Allman Brothers. This powerhouse band of amazing musicians will bring the soulful gritty energy alive of one of rock's most iconic bands that hail from Georgia.
2021 Covid-19 Guidelines
- All 2021 concerts at the Fred will offer only a limited number of tickets to facilitate social distancing. Your designated seats will be spaced away from other patron groups.
- Help us provide a safe concert experience for everyone. Wear masks while you are in the common areas of the venue. Masks are optional while you are in your seats enjoying the show.
- Patrons who have been diagnosed with COVID, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days should not attend.
- Venue staff is required to wear masks at all times.
- The entire venue will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each show.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the venue.
- Practice social distancing (6 feet apart) while in line for entry, ticket purchase, concessions stands and merchandise.
- Common surfaces will be disinfected through the duration of each event.
- The restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the event.